Companywho we are
Brongo has operated in the field of industrial washing machines for linens for more than 50 years and machines for washing and dyeing garments for more than 30 years. Our experience in the field has led to the creation of cutting-edge products on the Italian market and abroad that are highly appreciated for the quality of their construction, their strength and reliability, their ease of use and advanced technology.
- 1960s: Production of horizontal washing machines for linens.
- Early ’70s: Production of front-loading washer-extractors with divided drum for linens.
- Late ’70s/’80s: We adapted our laundry washing machines to the new market requirements that needed to be newly designed and developed. We created and produced specific machines for stone washing, milling and dyeing garments.
- 1988/1989: Production of open pocket drum, water balanced washer-extractors.
- 2000: Production of open pocket drum and our innovative mechanically balanced (mobile masses) washer-extractors.
- 2003/2013: In the last ten years we have optimized our models for the new markets. We have focused on eco sustainability, preferring constructive options to reducing the liquid ratio for both washing and dyeing.
- 2014/2016: Development of B CLOUD Spray System, a new eco-friendly technology. It allows to realize various treatments with extremely low environmental impact.
- 2017: Development of B SAFE, an eco-sustainable and ethical technology. It is an airborne filtering system to avoid the risk of contamination of the work area.